WHY AS LEVEL?
AS Level will:
- encourage students to have a serious approach towards there academics from the very start of the A-Level programme;
- reduce the burden on students as they will have the benefit of staged examinations;
- provide students the opportunity to sit the entire A-Level at the end of two years if they do not achieve a good grade in the AS Level examination ;
- allow students to take a greater number of subjects at AS Level of which they need pursue only three or four in A2 to secure the complete A Level. This will make student applications to universities more competitive as they will have had exposure to a larger number of subjects;
- provide students with an internationally recognized qualification at the end of the first year of A-Level;
- greatly assist students in their admission process to universities for undergraduate studies.